Finished Video

Monday 22 February 2016

Finished Digipak



Here is the mostly finished version of my digipak, below is a video of how it looks when it's printed out




I decided to maintain a theme of green throughout the digipak to incorporate the suggestion of the woods and forest into the general aesthetic of the overall product, this is to emphasise the contrast between the couple and their surroundings and to make the couple stand out more. I will also be adding additional titles to the exterior right side panel to give the digipak EP a title as opposed to it being titled by only the band's name.Finally, I will be adding the artist's name and the title of the EP along the spines of the digipak.
  This is my final digipak layout, I have added spine titles and a barcode.

No comments:

Post a Comment